I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education/Collaborative Teacher (K-6) from Auburn University-Montgomery.
I have been a Special Education teacher at Pine Level Elementary School for eight years, and I am excited about entering my ninth year in the same capacity. I look forward to having a wonderful and exciting 2020/2021 school year.
I was born and raised in Tuscaloosa, Alabama where I graduated from Central High School. I currently live in Deatsville with my husband, Joseph, and together we have four children: Courtney, Johnny, Khourtnie, and Kwinten. We also have two grandsons, Preston and Jaylen. Outside of teaching, I enjoy shopping, spending time with family and friends, and watching Auburn football (War Eagle). I am also a fan of Clemson and LSU. Although I do not have a favorite professional football team, I am a huge fan of Peyton "The Sherriff" Manning and Deion "Prime Time" Sanders: two of the greatest athletes to ever play the game of football.
Sped Grade Level Virtual Plan
- Special Education teachers will report to school from 8-3 and will be available to respond to emails, Remind messages, etc. from parents.
- Special Education teachers will provide pre-recorded lessons for students to view for services and IEP goals.
- Special Education teachers will offer Zoom sessions for extra support.
- Special Education teachers will offer live sessions once a week per grade level.
- Students who receive aide services will have Zoom sessions with the aide. The aide may also provide services during whole group general education instruction.
- The Special Education teachers are also awaiting additional information from Dr. Streeter.
- Special Education teachers are collaborating with general education teachers about Zoom live sessions being offered by general education teachers so we do not conflict when providing special education services.