Family Engagement Plans
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
--> Click Here to fill out the Free/Reduced Lunch Form
For the 2022-2023 school year, breakfast is free for all students, but lunch is not free for all students. Please fill out a free and reduced lunch form (link is above) to see if you qualify.
Lunch prices for students are $2.75.
- PLES School Parent Compact
- PLES School Parent Compact (Spanish)
- PLES 2022-2023 ACIP Strategy Map 2023 (Spanish)
- 2022-2023 aCIP Attachments
- 2022-2023_ACIP_Annual_Implementation_Plan_2023-05-03_20-04-28 - Copy.pdf
- 2022-2023_ACIP_Annual_Improvement_Plan_2023-05-03_20-04-28 - Copy.pdf
- Coordination of Resources - Comprehensive Budget 2022-2023_180835_05032023194911.pdf
Pre-K Registration for 2023-2024
We have 4 pre-k classes at PLES. As long as you live in Autauga County, you can register for any of the pre-k programs in the county. Your child must be 4 years old by September 1st to qualify. The lottery-based drawing was held in March, but you may still register to be added to the waitlist.
Click Here --> Pre-K Registration
State Report Card
Congratulations, PLES Family! We scored a 87/B on the Alabama Department of Education report Card!
You can access state report card data at the following link: http://reportcard.alsde.edu/Alsde/SelectSchool