It is the mission of Pine Level Elementary School to produce excellent, life-long learners who reach their full potential and become responsible citizens. (Written by Michael Fierro, Class of 2008)
Our staff believes that:
- Students, teachers, parents, and the community need to share responsibility for the support of the school's mission.
- All students can be productive and successful.
- Students need a safe and physically comfortable environment to promote student learning.
- Students learn that every choice has a consequence.
- Students need developmentally appropriate learning activities that take into account differences in learning styles to enhance learning at all levels.
- Students need culturally diverse experiences to develop an appreciation of different peoples and cultures.
- Students need challenging expectations to increase individual performance.
- Students learn best when they have appropriate opportunities for success and are involved in the learning process.
- Students have unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs and deserve learning experiences which will lead to a positive self-concept.